View Single Post
Old 03-29-19, 02:50 AM   #11
Jackdaw
Watch

Downloads: 214
Uploads: 8

The tanks are built on the basis of a ship, I thought so. Makes sense, because so different reactions or contents (oil / gasoline) can be programmed with appropriate reactions. If I continue to understand correctly, should the tanks generally also be usable on land? Well, if that does not work, there's nothing wrong with installing the "wet" and the "dry" variant, right?

Has anyone already tried the various shore batteries or the flak platform? However, I had already tested (although no reasonable captain should do that), if you can destroy a shore battery from the sea? I'm actually sure that I've hit more often, but without reaction. Undaunted was shot back. Air support was also not the hit, as the bombers did not attack the batteries. But I did not do any extensive experiments either.

In principle, therefore, the batteries would have to be usable as a "platform". Only they would have to show a little more reaction to fire. For a universal version that can be used both on the water and in the countryside, I can not think of anything.
Jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote