Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 05-18-22, 06:38 PM   #8650
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

Default CTd ending mission

In my second war patrol, with a Cachalot, as i try to return to pearl, click end patrol, the patrol end, but loading the video (it's late March 42 and the mission was in empire waters) and the Pearl harbour office, it return to desktop after a long wait with black screen and only mouse cursor appearing. Without any error or warning. I have installed the game correctly, without any other mods, with large address aware, in d, (that's for say it's all ok with the adjustment to make the game work), and never had these problems with previous versions of the mod, and with other mods. Never and i play to sh4 modded with this PC (a normal Asus laptop with 4gb of ram) by years. I'm the guy who reported that the watch crew didn't warn you sometime of ship spotted several days ago.

PS IF i try to restart the mission and ending it immediately it work. I guess is there's some problem related with the saves... The mission lasted for a week or so, in RL, and during the patrol i saved 12 times circa, with blocks of 3 saves for time to avoid that one didn't work, to have a save of reserve practically, ever deleting the previous 3 saves everytime I did exit the game saving again, 3 times with different names ever ofc. I guess in this long time, with all these saves, something gone wrong. If i try to reload another save, it pass the video clip part, and the music of the office start,but it CTd again with black screen, without allowing me even to see the office. Something gone wrong corrupting my saves, never happened before, i mean yes happened in past that some saces was corrupted but never stopped me to return in port, ending the mission, if i did reload another.

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 05-18-22 at 07:41 PM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote