Old 10-31-16, 09:27 AM   #130
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by aotino View Post
Dear SubSim,

I received a notice saying that my donation period is up and that an automatic renewal with occur. Now I have no problem with that, and I would love to renew my captaincy, but I'm worried that the auto payment may come out of an account that could be closed. (We had a lot of Credit Card fraud with our accounts this year, so our bank had to issue us new cards).

I don't know how to access my payment info with you guys. Can someone please point me in the right direction so that I can see if all the i's are dotted and t's crossed? Thanks

Cap't Alan Caso
Yes sir, I will check for you. PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonky View Post
I am sorry, but due to troubles before using 'PayPal', I will not use them..
They, or whoever it was, plagued me for years saying my account was been suspended, unless I made an immediate payment etc.. which was a load of hogwash, as I only used them twice..

So, I would not touch them with a barge-pole... Hope you can understand that..BUT, I want to send you some money..My question to you is, Is it not possible to just send my ordinary credit card information, WITHOUT, using 'PayPal' ?? I do so hope so, as I am sure that you would receive from other people if you did away with the 'PayPal' restriction...

Alan.
I'm afraid we don't have a credit card merchant account, so we cannot take your credit card info (I really don't want to have that info anyway). You can easily send an Amazon e-gift card and achieve the same thing, if you like. Click here, and then on the "Gift Cards & Registry" link near the center, top, then "Send an e-gift card". Our email address is subsim@subsim.com

many thanks, please be sure to include a note with your Subsim forum name so I can upgrade your account, sir.

Neal