View Single Post
Old 05-19-10, 01:11 AM   #45
KnightsCross
Bosun

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi Gents
I've had a hectic few days around home with both my Wife & Son being rushed to hospital by ambulance about 4 days apart
My Wife had suspected heart attack, but they couldn't find anything and put it down to migraine
My Son was found on the road not knowing how he got there, turns out that he went over his push bike handle bars and broke his collar bone, he had amnesia and could only recall family members and nothing else, his memory is slowly improving
So just when I thought it couldn't get worse, at 4am returning from a hospital trip I found my 9yo cat dead on the road, there were tears allround and after digging a nice spot in with the roses we were preparing to say goodbye when my Wife lost her footing and fell out the front door face first onto concrete, I was about 4 feet in front of her with the cat and may have broken the last part of her fall. She soldiered on and we sprinkled rose petals over the cat and finished just in time to go back to hospital to bring my son home. So now they are both very sore and resting while I play nurse, oh boy !

On another note
SFK 1942 arrived yesterday I installed it and all appears ok except when I load a game or Tut. it gets to 100% loaded then the screen goes black and I get this message

Exception core:
001: Error initialization program.

in note pad, when I close the note pad the game shuts down
any Ideas ? Ive tried with the task manager setting shut down to a min and without turning anything off, all game settings low, my pc set up is on page 1or 2 of this thread

Tanks Gents
Hope all is well
Darren
KnightsCross