View Single Post
Old 05-05-10, 02:24 PM   #34
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Doh I missed it Frinic

Sorry I missed that offer you made - very good of you, I am usually tied up making IL2 missions though. I've been making them for years I just don't have time for everything Life's too short isn't it.

What I would really really like is to crack the TvsT editor! I tried it a few times but I'm in need of some basic tutoring. I don't really want to make maps/terraforming stuff but would be really happy to be able to produce simple missions/actions on existing maps.

I don't think I'd have the time to do anything really complicated; if it took Zeewolf a year to learn the whole thing it would probably take me 3 years to produce a simple mission I found the editor guide fairly unhelpful unless its me and I just don't get it.
IL2 - by comparison is a breeze, I know i've done it for years and practice makes you quicker; but it's certainly more user friendly.

Keep up the good work, I may have a go at Karkov Steel Fury again sometime in the future and I would love some basic tips on mission making myself from you then - if your offer still holds. I have never tried SF mission editor at all.
Appreciated mate Mort
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote