Old 05-01-23, 07:50 AM   #3
FPSchazly
Good Hunting!

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XonE:32 View Post
Hiya,

long time simmer/sub-simmer, first-time ..Cold Water(er)? Many things I need to figure out as I only bought it yesterday lol. Willing to figure it all out, but one thing I don't get and it's bugging me most. Once I've killed everything in the first mission (e.g. go to grid green 011 and sink all etc.) I hit the "exit", I look to see all my requirements are green and hit continue to get back onto the campaign screen. The first screen tells me I've done a great job etc and sunk this much but then the nxt screen says something like : "Great initiative, but you didn't complete the assigned mission" or some such.

Did I miss something? Am I supposed to patrol for more time in case something shows up in the battle area?
Cheers in advance for any tips.

"I said get in his baffles, not climb up his arse to see what had for elevenses"

Hey there! So, multiple units may pass through your patrol area, but only one will be the actual target. You have to fight them all, unfortunately, as there isn't a sure-fire way to determine which is the target. The target is usually illuminated a bit longer than the non-target contacts on the overworld map, however.

My videos:
**Exclusive Look at Modern Naval Warfare!**
Dangerous Waters Liu Doctrine (LwAmi
Learn to play Dangerous Waters
FPSchazly is offline   Reply With Quote