View Single Post
Old 04-09-06, 12:24 PM   #1
Deathblow
Captain

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Warning, Venting: Luftwolf > Sonalyst

EDIT: I've pretty much recanted most of this original rant in the few post on the 2nd page. Expressions of blazing negativity usually aren't helpful or useful for the most part. My apologies to SCS for trivializing thier efforts.

Warning: Venting Frustation

How come one modding team working in their spare time, has proven more effective in fixing many of the bugs, shortcomings, and wishlist of the community than the actual developers whose real job is to do so.... what kindof sad sense does that make. And to top it off, the people that are supposed to be improving the product, but moving at a rate that would have me an old man before things are actually accomplished, are forbidding those that could probably do the job as quickly and nimbly from doing so... Argh! Such as ball of frustration.

Sorry, my apologies, I just needed to vent that. Yes, yes I know, I know, the corporate world of gamemaking is ripe with snares and snags unappreciated by the layman gamer.... so yes I know that there's probably more to it than that.... BUT.... on the other hand, when I push $60bucks unrefundable for a product, then bugs and pushbacks just don't cut it. Pooh!

*sigh, venting over*

Last edited by Deathblow; 05-29-06 at 08:35 AM.
Deathblow is offline   Reply With Quote