Old 08-06-22, 12:01 PM   #7
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
There's also the Japanese side IJN Jyunsen B mod v 3.9999.3 BH-21 I've been playing SH4 since it came out and didn't realize there was two different places that the settings were changed from, main screen and in port. I believe it was Mad Martigan that clued me in recently. Questions on anything, they are all here. Lot's of great guys and modders and mods here that make the vanilla version come alive after you get ho hum about it. I suggest supporting the site.

True, 1Patriotofmany...

On that, about the IJN mod set up.... though, was a bit... reluctant to mention that 1... too much. As is, that 1 still needs loads of TLC, to make it work properly.

A great lot of things that need to be cleaned up, refined... campaign things to sort through... just to name a few.

Just have to be real careful, on which sub you go to attempt to do a career with... but... what is there, does look nice... I will admit that.

Once that is given a lot of TLC... will make a fine, grand addition to the SH IV, line up of mod mixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
Lot's of great guys and modders and mods here that make the vanilla version come alive after you get ho hum about it. I suggest supporting the site.
Yes, there are... will say, support does help & with the mod selection to choose from, well worth it... but... No pressure... BH-21.

M. M.