View Single Post
Old 02-29-20, 10:13 PM   #513
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
... maybe the short-cut key isn't working correctly... In FotRSU, the "X" key should bring you a weather report... "C" gives you the chronometer. It should come up on the NavMap when you use that. If not, while on the NavMap, click the periscope button one time, then click on the chronometer button there, and you should have it on top of the NavMap then. You could also hit 2048x TC and get it to show, but I imagine you are doing a time-check for speed... - might ruin things doing high TC there... - for more info, be sure and consult the "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Front.jpg" and "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Back.jpg" files in the game root folder for the updated versions CapnScurvy made for FotRSU. If you have issues with these short-cut keys, be sure then that you emptied the Save folder "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4", then run SH4 with FotRSU again.

I'm a dope - I saw something indicating the keycard was updated, looked and saw "x" assigned because I was looking at the wrong file and assumed it was still the same key assignment.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote