View Single Post
Old 05-30-13, 09:35 PM   #10
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Agreed. I watched that movie without knowing anything about it and was very impressed. Lawrence was good but John Hawkes was outstanding as her meth addicted uncle. Good movie.

I like almost everything by the Coen brothers, especially No Country For Old Men and True Grit.
I'm gonna have to get Winter's Bone on DVD. That was great.

I saw the new True Grit a while back. I didn't like it too much. I heard that the old one was amazing but I haven't gotten around to watching it. I'm not a big western person...but some of them are okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
I do not have a single favorite but I can list the movies that I own which means that I deem them worthy of viewing more than once.
Same for me. I don't have a favorite. I have a bunch of movies that I love watching. If we narrowed it down to genres I could probably pick a favorite in each category.

Quote:
Every state has a meth problem Red.Florida's export is in fact prescription drugs it is a "pill mill" state folks drive from as far away as Kentucky.The state passed a "pill mill" law but that simply banned
a doctors office from also despising.So what they do now is get their "script" form a doc who knows that nothing is wrong with them besides being hooked on pain killers and then they send them to an of site pharmacy.Florida has had a huge spike in applications to open new pharmacies since the pill mill law was passed.I recall when this law was going to be passed because you would hear everyone talking about it half with a sense of happiness the other half with trepidation because they feared their "fix" would be harder to acquire.
I know. I was referring to the joke that Missouri is known for Meth... It's a common joke up here.