View Single Post
Old 05-12-09, 03:58 AM   #31
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Task Force already had his punishment, I strafed him on the ground for the shouldershooting.I could have shot him out of the air if I wanted but was to busy fighting the IL2 console but I wasn't able to kick him off because if it did work he would have been off shortly after the shouldershooting(*now I can, found a different command line to kick people off)

Shouldershooting is a serious infraction, especially if the one is flying a cannon armed warbird (I.E FW190, or BF109 with MK cannon) if you hit the friendly once or twice he either is blown to bits or heavily damaged...now if that happens at the sudden that your screen goes black with the text ''Player1 was shot down by Player 2'' I could undestand anyone going very mad and if that happens I might suspend you from day(s) flying.

if your following a friendly who is chasing a enemy you wait your turn.
if people get to close or are about to overshoot the enemy they break away...now the target is open for you but out of common courtesy..ask if you may finish him off, in my case I don't mind if you want to take a shot..just remember I will be following you untill you either shot down the enemy or break away too so I can go at it again myself.

HunterICX