Old 08-02-21, 01:17 AM   #11
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Whoops! s7rikeback will most likely be horrified that his "Support" folder with Nihon Kaigun is empty... So the order of assembly is
1. FotRSU
2. Nippon Maru
3. Nihon Kaigun
4. Roster for Nippon_Maru
#4 is in the MODS folder inside of the Nihon Kaigun mod folders. The idea being that if you are not using Nippon Maru, and only Nihon Kaigun on top of FotRSU, you would then activate the "Roster for FotRSU" after Nihon Kaigun. In other words, the Names.cfg file is NOT installed with the activation of Nihon Kaigun, and the player does have to activate #4 above, in order to have the extra ships identified in the game. Nippon Maru does add a Names.cfg for its set of ships. The one in the "Roster for Nippon_Maru" modlet is for FotRSU, Nippon Maru and Nihon Kaigun combined. We're glad you guys questioned this!
No sweat... I figured it was likely either a slight oversight, to include that info about the 'Roster' folders... or that they got accidently got left with the rest of the files/folders... as My gran dad would say... never hurts to ask... as the only wrong question is the 1 never asked. How else you gonna learn anything.. as life is a continuous learning experience & the only time you stop learning is when they deep six you and maybe not even then.

Wise ol' bird he was... is times I find Myself missing Him...

Any way... thanks for the fast reply back.

Made note of that & will work on that later on after I grab some rack time.

M. M.