View Single Post
Old 10-26-15, 12:28 PM   #305
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Skybird, there are folks I know who really do like Win 10. I don't want to, and it is not my intention to insult anyone.

The expression, "more power to you" is an expression that doesn't apply to my feelings about user power and operating systems.

In the US the expression means something like, "if that is your choice, fine, and good luck with that decision" to 'the person' being addressed.

Occasionally I forget that words & 'common phrases' mean different things in different country's - especially if English is the second language. Sorry for the misunderstanding .... if there was one.
----------
Back on topic:
I wonder if re-installing Win 7 on a blank HD would work for those unhappy with their move to Win 10?? One would need to get the drivers necessary for their computer, and burn them to a DVD first.

A friend just had his computer buddy re-install Win 7 to his computer after saving his heavily modded SH4 configuration first. His computer buddy lives in Philadelphia though, and I don't.

I hope that it is possible, because about six months ago I bought a Win 7 install disk for my next computer .... lol. Probably just wasted my money that I could have donated to Subsim ; )

Thanks for the new KB numbers Mister!

Happy Hunting!
aanker is offline   Reply With Quote