Old 11-16-20, 03:50 PM   #7
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: SW english translation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
Just for clarity, what all translation wise, does that cover.?

I looked at the read me descriptor on the d/l page.. & have to say, it is kind of bare boned of any info beyond ''English translation lite for SW 1.10 (Sowjet Fairway - Battle For The Baltic)
BETA, some map locations and equipment translations are missing.''

Any plans to fully vet it for being clear all across the board, as in main menu, text messages in game, menu's while in port, crew listings, promotions... pretty much the whole shebang, while retaining russian voices while cruising about out on patrol.?

Just asking for clarity about the mod & any future plans to it, thanks for doing what was done vickers ol' bean... I appreciate all the effort you put into any work you do to better the SH's we all love. *doffs My hat to you*

& That includes all the other modders as well...

Am going to see of setting this up, right after I post this... am looking forward to including this into My SH4 line up I have thus far.

Still not sure, as to how this got side railed into the SH5 sub section... but, am glad I ran across it, none the less...

M. M.

p.s.

Thanks for shining the spot light on the mod, as well vickers... and pointing the way to it.

didn't find any info about its existence, when I did a look see for the mod...