View Single Post
Old 02-13-16, 04:08 PM   #7
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Posting 0.08-preTechDemo as I write this. Wrote a helper function to find the current active camera whether its a periscope or external or ship camera and if that camera goes below water, enable the underwater post-process FX.

Was going to do torpedo impact and under keel magnetic (radial) damage but
its Saturday, sometime early next week we wil have tsuff to blow up.

Got a main menu mocked up really basic but it works with 4 campaigns ready to work on (USA, USSR, UK, Canada) so check it out let me know what you think.

Let me know how the performance is. Also it doesnt scale the main menu right now if your not running 1920x1080 resolution (I think) so sorry for anyone with weird resolutions.

Been doing a ton of c++ courses. I'm at the point where people reccomend to drop the standard library practice and start learning the Unreal Engine 4 API but I wanna take ita bit further sicne ocean simulation can be very very advanced.

Going to try to get a linux and mac version up too to bring my indieDB rank up again, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR REQUESTS AND C&C

Last edited by nsomnia; 02-13-16 at 04:31 PM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote