View Single Post
Old 05-18-21, 10:28 PM   #15
rotten_apples
Swabbie

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowssapma View Post
I should give that a try, but I usually give up and go for some single merchants unless another convoy approaches. P.S. I know that I don't know anyone here. I posted this thread on the morning of my 50th birthday. It was going to be a good birthday. I then got a call later on that I don't wish on anyone. My nephew...who was just the very best kid you could ever meet, was shot and killed. Someone who thinks they are some sort of a thug was shooting at another kid and my nephew was coming out of the grocery store. He suffered a single gunshot wound and died 45 minutes later. I don't really know why I am writing this, but I don't know how to feel. Playing this kinda helps me get my mind off the events. My whole family is broken right now. I'm sorry. I don't want to drag the thread down. I just want as many people to know what a good kid my nephew was.
Mate, that is unspeakably awful. I'm sure nobody on this thread would be able to provide much by way of comfort, but condolences. It's ok to reach out wherever you need to - much support to you and your family.
rotten_apples is offline   Reply With Quote