View Single Post
Old 05-18-21, 12:24 AM   #13
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Downloads: 259
Uploads: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowssapma View Post
I should give that a try, but I usually give up and go for some single merchants unless another convoy approaches. P.S. I know that I don't know anyone here. I posted this thread on the morning of my 50th birthday. It was going to be a good birthday. I then got a call later on that I don't wish on anyone. My nephew...who was just the very best kid you could ever meet, was shot and killed. Someone who thinks they are some sort of a thug was shooting at another kid and my nephew was coming out of the grocery store. He suffered a single gunshot wound and died 45 minutes later. I don't really know why I am writing this, but I don't know how to feel. Playing this kinda helps me get my mind off the events. My whole family is broken right now. I'm sorry. I don't want to drag the thread down. I just want as many people to know what a good kid my nephew was.
Very sorry about that sad event... My sincere condolences for your loss. Patience, resignation and hope, Justice will be served sooner or later