View Single Post
Old 09-22-17, 11:49 PM   #8724
hauangua
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1333
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookzerg View Post
My original install on an older PC (Windows 10) has no issues but I recently finished building a new one and decided to install SH5 with Wolves of Steel on it. So far everything loads up fine but I noticed it says "American Career" top left on the menu and parts of the GUI are missing when it comes to commands. All of my crew have missing dialogue text but the functions still work whenever I press the empty space. Also the text for accepting an mission is glitched and has a line of code instead of actual text. The reports that are supposed to pop up in the bottom right of the screen are also mostly glitched with "A"+1, etc instead of the time zone and I don't get any text about contact reports. Another thing of note is the background of the main menu on my older installation has the U-boat pen from Das Boot in the background along with a slower song while my newer installation has an award ceremony along with some U-Boat footage with a different song that I always used to see on various videos (no idea on the name).
Hi Kookzerg

There is no "American career" in sh5 maybe you've blended SH4 an SH5 files?
You need uninstall all sh5 folder in documents folder too
Then better clean with CCleaner
And reinstall

Last edited by hauangua; 09-23-17 at 01:42 AM.
hauangua is offline   Reply With Quote