View Single Post
Old 02-24-20, 04:24 PM   #483
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
It is slightly complicated, but we'll get one.

Glad that you like it. Thanks.

The "battles" in FotRSU are not quite as numberous as RSRDC, but will run "on time" and with more accurate ships - mostly because FotRSU has a larger roster of ships to pull from. However, RSRDC will not run on top of FotRSU, and would ruin both mods, because of ship-type calls. FotRSU calls several classes of ships with different Names and with different Types, as well as different Classes. The combination will not work. We were looking into maybe converting some aspects, but it is a huge undertaking.

There is a British airplane base at Balipapan until January 1942. Another at Singapore until February 1942, while the one at Surabaya stays until March. All British. None of the Aussie bases can reach that far. There should be no carriers nearby. Java shows to have a squadron of Brewster Buffaloes (USFighter), some "SearchPlanes", a few Whitleys, a squadron of Hurricanes, a squadron of Beaufighters, and a small squadron of KittyHawks, if they got them off the boats OK... Did you happen to sight-ID any of what you saw?

btw, I am in an S-Boat, north of Samar, about to get re-assigned to either a Davao setting, or a Halmahera setting, then sent toward Darwin, and eventually Surabaya, so I'll be in the same neighborhood in a few days.
Sorry no ID's on plane I did spot. Restarted from the beginning as I had no saves. Have not made it back down there again as yet maybe tonight.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote