View Single Post
Old 04-28-09, 05:34 AM   #5
ReM
Commodore

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

You can't be serious Skybird. You say that there is plenty to choose regarding modern tank warfare because SBPPE is available.

I know you like it very much (and I do to; awaiting delivery of 2.460 myself), but in all honesty: it is not a game and should not be advertised as being one.

Imagine a tank sim/game like this where you could play the following factions in (dynamic) campaigns.

1) US
2) Iraq
3) Russia
4) UK
5) other NATO/Israel
6) other Warsaw-pact/OPFOR

Campaigns set in Middle East, hypothetical WWIII in different theaters and an easy to use editor/modding tool to keep the game alive for a longer time. Multiplayer gaming as well. Being able to play both sides.....

All this to come with state-of-the-art graphics, eye candy and being a little more forgiving than SBPPE.

That is what I would call a game and that was what i was thinking about while posting. I am sure that new (young) customers would buy it. SBPPE is certainly not a game and should not be mentioned as an option in a discussion like this IMHO. (Sure hope I find the update on my doorstep when I get home after work by the way)