View Single Post
Old 09-12-19, 06:45 PM   #57
Pajuga
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Ubiplay's version issue

Same UPlay's version issue here:

1.Installed GWX 3 Gold and working. Solved some dificulties after been able to change in Uplay the folder of the game to "/SilentHunter3" (installed SH3 in "/Silent Hunter 3" > Copied all original SH3 files to "/SilentHunter3" folder > Modified files in "/Silent Hunter 3" folder > Into Uplay program SH game, pressed "verify files" and after not detect the files as correct, Uplay offered the possibility to "look for the game files" in another folder > Marked "/SilentHunter3" as folder for the Uplay game.

2.Installed ARB WideGui.

3.Installed TychoSh3Patch as described in ARB Widegui first post (no other TychoSh3 files added different that the ones in that post) and got THESE ISSUES and error messages described below.

4.Installed SH3Commander and working (at least some basic features tryed)

==> Currently the game works but map is doubled and doesn't match with real positions apparently (i.e. waters in port and surrounding areas appear as inland).

[Note no Sie patch or other patchs installed, that were not included in the ARB Widegui first post]

I have a problem with TychoSh3Patch_v3 I suppose.
Double map like here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=112

When I use bat file I have:

Windows 7, sh3.exe from UPlay.

Please notice that in UPlay version You have sh3.exe - 48 Kb and sh3_g.exe - 1306 Kb:

ANY IDEAS TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE TO GET 1080p MAPS?

OTHERWISE...any suggestion how to "remove" the patch and have "smaller but functional" navigation maps back in the game without removing all the mods and try to reinstall?
Pajuga is offline   Reply With Quote