View Single Post
Old 06-27-15, 04:33 PM   #5
Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1
wolf_howl15

Sorry, my friends... After a severe thunderstorm I didn't have Internet more than 5 days.
Excuse me, my friends. I forgot to put the two files in the previous archive, so please re-download the mod from the new link.
I finally have tested H.Sie's mod Radar.Fix, who i himself ordered to H.Sie do a few years ago - "now the default state is OFF"... Unfortunately i cannot used this mod. Unlike the original, after installing this mod, radar automatically turns off only when submarine is dives on depth about 13 meters (Type 7C). Therefore, if a player has forgotten to turn off the radar, it will work under water and, accordingly, the radar antenna will rotate until the submarine plunges to periscope depth (the parameter that the author used in the absolutely incorrect fix1 of RadarFix mod).
My advice - do not use H.Sie Radar.Fix.

Citate from h.sie doc:
"14. Radar Fix
Fix1: Radar automatically switches back to ON state, when it has been switched OFF in highwaves.
Fix2: Additionally, now the default state is OFF when a game is loaded."

First point. If the wave floods the radar antenna, radar does not should work.
Second point. This function should be for the convenience of working with the raising/lowering radar antenna... but without first.
Everything works fine without RadarFix. The only condition when loading the game is the radar antenna must be in the raised position. This condition is implemented in my mod.
If someone loves working with the flooded radar antenna, change the parameter shown on the picture in spoiler.

Regards, Alex.

Moses said: "Don't create yourself an idol"...

Last edited by Anvart; 12-30-20 at 01:47 PM.
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote