View Single Post
Old 09-10-14, 12:06 PM   #9
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
I didn't have as bad a luck as you did, however, have seen more than a few times the missiles missing their mark or malfunctioning. I have only beaten it once out of five attempts, but by and large, the majority of my missiles hit their targets. Also, it's balanced by the fact that the Russians have a similar failure rate and had 2 of my games where none of their missiles hit their intended target. So, it seems to be balanced but a bear, forgive the pun, to beat them without many repeat strikes.

Have you tried Detect, Deter, Defend yet? It's the same period and equally challenging equipment wise.

Well I forgot to mention one thing in my post.

Even the Russian had their malfunction and their misses...BUT...only two of their SS-9 didn't explode after they had missed their target. The other 3 or 4 exploded even though they missed the target.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the DEV-team loves everything that has to do with Russia or Russian.

I've heard that the American AMRAAM is a fantastic AAW weapon..may well be so or they are against any other fighter jets except russian fighter jets...there they are almost worthless.( I do not expect a hit ratio 1:1. But 4-6:1)

Even though I sometimes write very critical post regarding Command-I love it very much. It is much better than Fleet Comman in many way

I'll try the scenario you mentioned.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote