Old 09-30-19, 09:54 AM   #13
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Let me answer.
How do you imagine this ship in the neutral part and the opposite side of the AXIS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
Well, if you assign a unit to "Red Cross" roster, this ship will be spawned in all hospital ship's route. Red Cross units will not serve as a Allied or Axis unit, so this can create a paradox like a soviet Wilhelm Gustloff, or a british one.
As a modern liner in the roster of some neutral or allied nation, MadMax's/VonDos work is nothing but a generic unit but, placed in the German roster, the hospital ship - and her barrack ship reincarnation - look to me a pretty convincing reproduction of the actual Wilhelm Gustloff.

Only a perfectionist like VonDos could remind us that his model is not 100% accurate. How many SH units are btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Are you serious?
Do you know how much time will this require to me, for create a realistic troop transport\floating barrack unit with a semi historically accurate A\A with supports, a gray skin, to add rafts and extra lifeboats...

Not more than one hour using modular parts taken from previous units

I was half-kidding but the last pictures you have posted here show me that, depite your irony, you took my speculations pretty seriously lol
gap is offline   Reply With Quote