View Single Post
Old 03-14-13, 10:22 PM   #1
bombacan
Nub

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Default German SH Online beta key

I've found a website giving out keys to the closed beta of silent hunter online, I looked at subsim for keys before i found this website, so i assume this is not posted here.

about the game:

the game is in german, but most of it should be familiar. The game forces you to play the tutorial. its pretty straight forward. I know a little german and I was able to figure out what the missions ask for using google translate as a dictionary, so it shouldn't be hard for anyone. unfortunately the game does not allow copy/paste, therefore it may be hard to translate everything.
Anyways I saw 3 types of missions (destroy some specific ships - reticle icon, spy on ships and send a report- binoculars, i guess the other was to destroy any- different reticle) which you can distinguish the missions by looking at their icons in the game once you figure out.

how to get a key:

step 1:
go to the website that gives the keys

step 2:
click on "Hier klicken, um einen Beta-Key für Silent Hunter Online zu ergattern." in the middle of the page

step 3:
popup asks for your e-mail and you have to answer to a math question; multiply the numbers given.
"Sicherheitsabfrage: Was ergibt Sieben mal Drei? (Ergebnis als Zahl)" (21)
Spoiler: ein-1 zwei-2 drei-3 vier-4 fünf-5 sechs-6 sieben-7 acht-8 neun-9 zehn-10

step 4:
check your email and get the key which would be something like "AUP-4I71-5TGH"

step 5:
go to silent hunter online website and click on "ich habe einen key", put in your key and continue to register with ubi. flash game will come up after you finish the registration.
bombacan is offline   Reply With Quote