View Single Post
Old 10-14-19, 06:28 PM   #42
Wolfcat
Chief

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

It seems most of your complain is centered around I have too much real estate in my missions. That I do agree. It's an easy fix. As to others:

1. Air battle in CT05. I had no choice. Chinese subs mostly don't have ASM. Only Kilos do, but I can't have the area full of kilos. That's just too boring. In addition, Chinese surface ships' ASM are all fubar (all bugged out). So there is nothing to challenge the carrier task group except air attacks. But not sure if you have played thru the whole mission. The Ticon and Arleigh actually will take the airbase very quickly, so you won't have the aircraft issue later on. Maybe I'll have the player launch a tomahawk strike at the beginning of the mission as part of the goal.

2. The reason I put akula too far out is I am afraid when you kill the target in circle 3, the explosion would scare off akula. What is the max range that I do whatever I want without alerting enemy? 20nmi or 30nmi?

3. Syrian mission. The issue I have is that Syria doesn't have any decent ASW surface ships. So for that mission, I originally intended to use the air ASW as the main threat. So do you find air ASW counter attacks easy to deal with? Maybe I will increase the air threat a bit.

I will shrink the real estate and fix a few things and report back.
Wolfcat is offline   Reply With Quote