Torpedoman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG Mike View Post
hello,

great work,

looks very good, but i have two problems with it:

1. If i am on the bridge at the conning tower and want to go down inside the tower by clicking the right mouse button, i stick in the air one or two meters above my boat and it moves away and i´m unable to follow...

2. from the commandroom i can look through the open hatch up in the conning tower - but not from the conning tower down in command room - the open hatch is only black...

if this two points could be fixed, the mod would be perfect.

regards
MG Mike

ps: sorry for wrong grammar - i´m from germany and my english is not perfect...

download dat version the fist problem you mension as correct cam now work File http://www.filefront.com/15291461/Co...atch%20070.zip

for the second, black hole you see, the problem is just that for now I did not open the floor of the CT

[REL]Full open the Conning Tower Hatch 0.7.0
LAST VERSION 0.7.0 date 01-04-2009
open the Conning Tower Hatch type VII

Now you can impersonate the role of a true master

you can walk around the CR, RR, and now also the CT without clicking the Hatch Spots
in free cam inside control tower You can turn all gauge
used Ctrl + F2 to enter in free cam end use whatever, example if you enter periscope view or eny map end now you can return to the previous cam
pressing key numpad "0" and you will end before the periscope or the map that you had previously-selected

Very important for the full draft press this button key -numpad "0"

full Open the hatch beta 0.7.0 implements all the features of mod DD's OpenHatch V.3.09 and adds others additional:

0) now open the Conning Tower Hatch
1) now on CT, free cam you can see water level periscope works
2) now on CR you can see steering wheel depth full animate
3) CR add wheel for Blow ballast animated (for Blow ballast click on wheel,or press key E)
4) enable key numpad "0" for back to the previous cam

Last edited by lucagaeta; 01-04-10 at 04:36 PM.
lucagaeta is offline   Reply With Quote