View Single Post
Old 02-18-16, 06:11 AM   #37
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwaring View Post
I downloaded both mods but when i use them on the campaign/Career The conning tower is missing anyone know why that is its a great mod but if i had the conning tower id love it more I have Stock 1.4 and i downloaded both The Shipjack and The Ohio But Currently Testing both. Also Is There A Mod I Need To Know About That has the conning tower or is it a bug?
Because they aren't compatible together due to the file structure of the mod. They were designed to be used independently. Did you try disabling one of them to see if that worked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhapprich View Post
still wondering there are people using SH IV v1.4 and having trouble with the mods. not to mention the "search the forum" option listing guess what some 100 threads dealing with "oh why won`t those mods run on my version 1.4 ?!?" . PEOPLE GET THE UBOAT-ADDON, PATCH YOUR GAME to 1.5- and be done with it.

best regards the godfather of nuclear submarine mods
Yes! For the love of God(s) yes! The U-boat add-on is well worth it in the long run. I made these mods for 1.4 when I was still running 1.4, like what quite a few people were. Now that I'm on 1.5 I really haven't looked back. That being said, after this is solved I think I may pull the 1.4 mods and end support for them.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote