View Single Post
Old 03-20-12, 06:21 PM   #52
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Sky i have one question about the ordering process, how can i pay in euro ? I see there only a dollar option.
The service will automatically exchange dollars for Euros on your banking account. I never had any worries with it.

By the time of writing this, 100 $US equalled 75,53 Euros.

Since all patches and upgrades always come as complete new installations and the manuals and DVDs get easily outdated anyway, you can safely live by the download version only, I think DVDs and printed manuals are currently not offered anyway. Saves you 25 dollars. You download the software and install it. You can burn the installation file to DVD if you want. You can read and print all installed manuals already while waiting for the mail-delivery of the dongle that is needed to run the actual software. Should be around one week, no shipping or tax costs.

Watch out for new freepatch/new version later this week. Since you need to wait for the dongle anyway, I would wait to download that one so that you do not two installations within just some days. The original manual for older versions you can find in their download section, resources->documentations.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-20-12 at 06:39 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote