View Single Post
Old 04-07-08, 04:00 PM   #57
CaptainHaplo
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0
Aww cmon..... first we get a rant of "Ducimus just doesnt like GWX" then we get well "Now I am gonna tell on you!". Ok this is getting out of hand. Lets all take a deep breath. Whatever history Ducimus and the GWX team have (and thankfully I neither know it nor care too), I don't know that Ducimus has ever stated he didn't like GWX. I would be willing to bet, given how much of others work he has used and adapted, that he isn't to proud to say someone besides himself did something good or well. GWX is heavily respected for SH3 - for good reason. It is an excellent mod, regardless of any single person's opinion. More importantly, whether he, or anyone else, likes GWX (or its mod team) doesnt have a thing to do with the topic. So let the past be the past.

If ya don't, expect the thread to be closed, and a decent discussion on the what ifs be closed with it. And with that said I take some measure of responsibility for starting this whole mess with my initial post, for which I offer a sincere apology to all.

With that said, it seems like there may be a major project to move sh4 capability back eastward. For those interested in such a thing, that would be grand. Perhaps there will be some announcement soon from those that know what is planned. And in the meantime, there is nothing stopping anyone from taking on the challenge of creating their own "atlantic mod". The tools needed are there, and the who to in the mod forum is a great place to start for a person or team that wants to form and attempt it.

Captain Haplo