Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^Thank you for your comment

My former, my oldie is from 2010

It's a Parkard Bell computer

Haven't had it turned on for weeks, but i remember my graphic was something with Chipset family 64 Mb(on the front it says "Intel Celeron inside) and with 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD.

First I will find out what's really inside(have to find out how to) The information I will post in this thread.

Second I'm going to read the first 3-5 post in this thread. Then I'm going to take notes. When I Think I'm ready. I'll install Ubuntu Linux.

Markus
Markus, I know most games like SH3 specify using either an Intel 4 pentium or AMD CPU. I think the Celeron chipset, although it's not as good as either of the 2 I mentioned, will work.

If the graphics section is listing 64MB, it's intergrated video. To use it for SH3 and above, find out if you have an AGP, PcI or PcI express video card slot. SH3 can be played on a 128 Mb video card but nothing lower than that. A card in the 512 Mb can be had for $ 30 and above.

Once you have the card Markus you need :

1) Go into the BIOS and disable the onboard graphics.

2) turn off your computer and install your video card.

3) if your new card comes with a CD, install it and follow the instructions.

4) if you don't get a CD, go online to the video card manufacturer and download any updates for the video card.

At that point, you should be ready to enjoy your games.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote