View Single Post
Old 09-07-19, 06:27 AM   #5
Sosondowah
Watch

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Regarding the second issue, I guess it's a video processing issue for which I haven't found a solution yet. I have two games installations, on two separate computers: both with AMD graphic cards, both with the latest drivers installed. On the PC with Sapphire Radeon RX 480 OC Nitro+ 8GB GDDR5 + ultrawide monitor the game looks OK (windowed mode), but on the second rig, with Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual-X OC & Boost 4GB GDDR5 256bit + Smart TV, using the same settings, those artifacts (or I don't know how should I call them) appear. I've tried changing some settings in the Radeon Game menu, but nothing helped.

The artifacts seem to appear only when there are sun rays interfering with the water.

Or maybe there are some DXWnd settings that can solve the issue, I am saying that because playing the game in full screen mode the image it's OK in both PC's, but I wouldn't play it that way, with the image stretched.

Anyway, it's not a real issue, it doesn't affect the game playability in a significant way.

Last edited by Sosondowah; 09-07-19 at 07:26 AM.
Sosondowah is offline   Reply With Quote