Thread: ...And Again...
View Single Post
Old 04-02-20, 04:44 AM   #49
Col7777
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 260
Uploads: 0

Hi Steve,

Not sure if you remember me from the old SH2 days, I see you use FSX, I too went on flight sim, got in to AI and doing repaints.
I'll be honest I'm a rubbish pilot, I should practice more lol, I un-installed my FSX and went back to FS2004 and installed some better scenery and I'm happy with it.

As for Windows 10, I was on Windows 7 and had no problems running sims then I upgraded to 10, I could have rolled back but I missed the roll back date so was stuck with 10.
Cut the story short I formatted my hard drive and re-installed Windows 7 again and all is back to normal.

I left SH for a long time but recently got back in to it, I have all the versions on disk and installed SH3, SH4 and SH5. I can't get SH5 to run it is asking for updates but the Ubisoft server is down so no big deal yet I still have 3 and 4 to play with.

I tried Train sim and I liked it but my problem was slowing down in time for stations and lights, I used to overshoot or slow down too soon then have to start again and often got it wrong.
I looked to buy one of those controllers but they are too expensive, I thought by now some company would have come up with more alternatives, I tried using my FS joystick but couldn't get it to marry up.

Anyway sorry for the long post but it is always good to chat to one of my old friends.

Col.

Silent and Violent
Col7777 is offline   Reply With Quote