Thread: The "Hum"
View Single Post
Old 04-03-17, 07:48 AM   #4
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Finally, a note on this phenomenon being caused by modern technology. It can be like this, but it must not be like this. Reports on the hum are globally, and as I said: 2% of people seem to be affected. That includes places in the wild, distant from industry and powerlines, in the lonely mountains. There are whole regional populations in some god-forsaken valleys telling us "Our mountain hums" and that they know it since their early childhood. Electromagnetic symptoms can be caused by technology - but as well could have natural origins. And "blessed" people already in the ancient times of the Greek were reported to be able (I would say they were cursed) to listen to the "sound of the Earth" directly.

In the end, all materially existing things are waves, are vibrating, are sound. The universe is sound. Matter is wave. Nada Brahma.

My father hears it since several years already. I always laughed about it. I do no more. He had his ears checked, they are okay, just old and not as good as earlier. No Tinnitus.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-03-17 at 08:43 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote