Old 01-15-11, 04:58 PM   #604
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
Im having real trouble with this.

I cannot lock the periscope to the target??, i even switched on the "Lock/Break lock" function, which stated that it was locked, nope i could freely move the scope and the target just went straight through it!. On the Keyboard menu, it states "Spacebar" is lock, but this just invites an American on board to annoy me!.

Also, after Making an ID on a target, there was noware in the manual to select it as a target, thus how does the stadimeter know what the mast height of the target is??

And while im on it..switching to the RAOFA something (outer rings) gives me complete loss of scope control, thus no sooner have i tried to read anything, the targets out of view!!

Seriously, i need some guidence here, as im finding it pointless looking for targets.

Thanks

Edit: One more thing, what happened to the sonar man and Watch crew....the Sonar man reports in silence to your message box, so i have to keep looking at it to see if there is a contact found, though he's so poor at his job, i cant trust him anyway, as for the watch crew, i surfaced 4000m away from a target, they said absoulutely nothing, but when i asked for nearest visual contact, he was more than happy to tell me about it!??
are you using TDW mega mod or TDW UI mod ? There is a lock target hud button with these mods . Dont trust the crew
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote