Old 12-03-20, 03:36 PM   #1496
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Question... part deux...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan40 View Post
LSH3-Edition-2020 Release Candidate 2 version.

I had a chat with Ariel (Urmel) this morning he gave me permission to post screen shots of the soon to be Released LSH2020 (before Christmas weekend 2020)

blackswan40,

With having LSH3-2020, can you inform please, if the Type IX-B, has the proper load out of torpedoes... which would with the info I could find, be 22 of them.

I know that with the v15 version, there was a small overlooked error of them being relegated to 21, the missing torp being of the exterior load out being short 1. While this wasn't a deal breaker, it did make for some unsatisfactory patrols being short that 1 torp. I recall a few times, of having to resort more to deck gunning more often than I would have preferred, to make up for that deficit. A number of times, that I had to leave to return to base, due to running out of not only torps, but deck gun ammo & leaving a ship unsunk.

I assume (& hopefully correctly here...) that the milch cow resupply, has also been fixed too... without having to go back the route of grabbing a mod add in to correct that.?

I'll take another look at the pics you posted... just in case I missed seeing an answer to that...

M. M.