Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmel View Post
Hello friends

Thanks for your important statements to feel!

Yes, of course we wanted to publish earlier and, yes, of course there is always something coming up which should be done better.

This is the rocky road of life if you want SH3 Supermoding.

We are all aware - LSH3-2020 will be the last full SH3 Supermod!

That is why we are trying very hard not to make any more mistakes now.

LSH3 Blueduck, Eremit and I, our great testers Ossi and Stoertebeker and our professional language translators have been working every day for months to finish LSH3-2020.

There is still a lot to do for an international/multilingual publication of LSH3-2020.

But one thing is certain: we will all play and have fun before Christmas 2020!

Love - LSH3 Urmel and Team

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version))
Hey Urmel,

My question, is a 2 part one, so I hope you can answer it...

1 thing I noted in the LSH3-2015 v15 release, that I noted was the load out for the Type IX-B uboat, was it was incorrect on the total torpedoes load out, in that it only had 21. The loadout total, that I found on researching the Type IX-B, showed a total of 22 torps... so part 1, pertains to the Type IX-B, in the LSH3-2020 version, has that been corrected in the loadout for the Type IX-B.?

With regards to the 2nd part, are the uboats in LSH3-2020, skinned to look as they do in the stock skins, or was there revisions made to make use of the skins from the German Uboat compilation, by chance...? Or will that be left to the maker of the compilation, to rework their mod to work with the new (& sadly, last release) of LSH3.

I do want to thank you & all those who worked with you, to bring us the v15 LSH3 & this latest LSH3 version...

M. M.