View Single Post
Old 03-21-18, 04:12 AM   #16
captcrane
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Ahoy xpatka3000

[ on Tambor, Gar, Balao, Gato class submarines. Cannot manually rotate pin 360 to detect sound contacts since Ai sonarman has a bad case of eardrum puncture..... forever

Hydrophone on S-18, S-42, Porpoise, Salmon, Sargo are working just fine

So what's the thing with first four classes, is it on purpose? Is this unsolvable bug?

It's just like hydrophone is not there. When i click on hydrophone circle to rotate pointer, camera rotation is selected.

I am playing SH4 v1.5 vanilla.]

Yes I have encountered the same hydrophone bug you are referring to however hydrophones work (at least in my case) not by clicking or bumping the handle you can use the mouse-wheel strange @ first but you will get used to it. Once you make contact have your sonar man keep track of it . I tried using a different save and even deactivated mods and put fresh copy of sh4 in place of orginal reloaded mods same problem. I look at it as stuff happens. I am currently playing GFO which is basically vanilla fixed by Webster (awesome mod). When I finally finish this career I am going to start FOTRS Ultimate. It will be interesting to see if the same bug happens. The deckgun problem forward mount vs stern is a bug in GFO. Capt Scurvy jumped on that one and kicked ass! ( FOTRS Ultimate)

As far as ctd goes I have only had 1 since I started playing that was a mod soup thing cant give you any input there
Hope this helps

Last edited by captcrane; 03-22-18 at 04:18 AM.
captcrane is offline   Reply With Quote