Old 12-20-19, 07:56 PM   #249
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
How is this?:

I sank four ships in a convoy, 3 merch, 1 DD, and 2 of the 3 merchies shot red flares. The other 2 ships did not, so it is ship dependent now. When the next version comes out, pay attention to any frame rate hits. I did not notice any hitch at all. However, the flares go off too quickly, but it is just before the lifeboats come out... - and the announcement "She's taking on water and going down!"... lol

Yes, you can play the German side. We did make it "compatible" with the FotRSU environment, but it is the Stock Uboat Missions Add-on Monsun Gruppe Add-On campaign, and has not had any of the spawns "fixed". You willl find ships spawning into ships in almost every harbor, as well as spawning into land and docks. About one third of the mission assignments are rather lame, such as agent insertions and supply drops, but it does "work" in a fashion... If you really want to get into a SH4 German campaign, try Fifi's re-working of OM, in Dark Waters. It's not "finished" per se, but getting really close.
Operation Monsun is one of my favorite all time Mods. Noting beats a Hedgehog attack in 60 feet of water. BOOM!!

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote