View Single Post
Old 06-28-10, 10:32 PM   #92
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Sims

Robi, tanksim-wise there are basically 3 WWII sims Steel Fury, T34 versus Tiger (particularly since ZeeWolf has taken over the sim, giving it newlife and new mods but it's not free) and Panzer Elite ( noty Action that one is an arcade game for children).Otherwise if you're looking for modern tanks then there's Steel Beast which is a classic and the best but expensive or T72 Balkans on fire which is more affordable and not bad.That's it.All those sims let you play the various positions inside the tank;Commander, Loader, Driver, Gunner, Machine Gunner and Radio Operator( depending on the sim). I have all of them WWII and contemporary and I must admit they're all good each in their own right.WWII-wise I am more engrossed in Steel Fury because it's got ttons of mods and tanks,the mission editor is user-friendly and I am making user-made misisons.TvsT has better graphics but the ME is pure Greek.Panzer Elite also has tons of mods and is quite good but it's graphics are ageing( mind you it's cl;assic it's 12 years old abnd still very popular) and the infantry sprites are dated.

Up to you!

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote