View Single Post
Old 05-05-19, 05:52 PM   #8
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Well honestly right now I find none of them are perfect for me :P
But I have more high hopes for Uboats and Wolf Packs future, as they are still being actively developed.

Uboat presently still has quite a few issues it still needs to work through, and more content to be added. but I have the most hope pegged on this one. and its most in line with what I'm after.

Wolf pack has no single player, so it doesn't really appeal to me personally as it stands, just watching people stream it is enough entertainment for me right now, but I'm keeping an eye on its future development.

SH5 on the other hand is coming up to 10 years old, and despite modders best efforts and in some cases vastly improving it beyond what was thought possible, its.. well, its not a 'dead horse' entirely but its still kind of 'stuck' with so many of its original limitations in some ways. it was so unfinished, abandoned and locked down - it just wasn't a great platform to move forward with I guess, where it is now is probably about as good as it gets.

By the time Uboat and Wolf pack are completed, I think they with both be in a much stronger position than SH5 was in 2010 when it received its 2nd and final patch. SH3 and 4 were really the franchises golden days.

Last edited by JU_88; 05-05-19 at 06:01 PM.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote