Old 09-09-06, 11:55 AM   #220
robj250
Sea Lord

Location: Port Hardy, BC, Canada 75 yo with M.S. & C.O.P.D. & heart problems
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Another Try

Hi Guys:
I tried making a movie of U-55's second patrol. It's better then my last movie, but I have a lot to learn yet. I get too excited while trying to capture something on film and my cursor gets in the way because I forget that I'm filming, Damn. Anyway, here they are in two parts.
U-55 Fights to Survive:
Part 1: Enemy from above

Part 2: The Enemy Strikes

I asked stabiz to view them earlier because I wanted his comments. He gave me some pointers.

However, I'm on my third patrol and there is lots of aircraft action again, and yep, I got my cursor in the way a couple times. It's too bad I get so excited and forget. I wish there was some way to edit the parts which have the cursor in it.

And I did it again stabiz, too much aircraft and not enough splits. I even forgot how to get the planes in the air, so you'll see my cursor pointing on the planes trying to get them to show on screen, stupid idiot, press the period button, oops oh yeah:rotfl: Anyway, thats in the third patrol coming up next week some time.

I hope you enjoy my second patrol movie. Don't be too critical, but constructive comments are welcome.
robj250 is offline   Reply With Quote