View Single Post
Old 07-18-15, 12:35 PM   #2859
trek
Sailor man

Downloads: 610
Uploads: 0
Default JSGME and T34 vs Tiger

ZeeWolf,
OK, using JSGME doesn't work. I was able to place your Mission in the game folder and place the original Missions folder in a temp file on my desktop. After playing your mission I just removed it and replaced the original folder. However, no mission description appears on the screen, just the title of the mission. I assume that is in another one of your folders. I even tried placing all of your folders in the main game folder but on execution the game crashed on startup.

With all due respect I think you might sell more of your work if you could enable it through JSGME. As a long time modder and gamer I don't like the idea of having to uninstall and reinstall the game to go back to the vanilla version.

Your work on the game is very good, but I would need an easier method to implement it if I'm going to purchase it from you. I'm aware that you are a solo worker on your project so maybe you just don't have the time to address this issue. If so, I completely understand and thanks for your time.
trek is offline   Reply With Quote