View Single Post
Old 03-29-10, 04:57 PM   #135
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Thanks for the feedback. It is true that not all commands behave as you expect, and that indeed is mostly the fault of the fact that the game has new methods of calling commands, but still supports the 'legacy' commands. However, this support is so-so, it doesn't always do what the new method does. This can all be changed at a later stage though, or perhaps in a patch some of the commands get fixed. As such I will not really focus on that right now. But it can be improved for sure. Sound feedback is also possible, but I need to find the appropriate sounds for each order, quite a bit of work. Adding a custom note to the small log doesn't seem to be possible via script, I've already looked at this 2 times now.

Some other stuff like zooming map is not supported natively, but can also be implemented via script. Perhaps later when I have time

Commands that in the end appear not to be possible or reliable via the 'legacy' command mode I am using, can be replaced at a later stage when some UI mod(s) settle down and no big changes are to be expected. Then I can simply build atop that mod, and call functions in that UI.

To reset sonar, this doesn't work?

hydrophone normal sweep
sonar normal sweep
report all contacts
hydrophone report all contacts
sonar report all contacts
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote