View Single Post
Old 03-18-10, 09:38 AM   #59
Gusteno8
Seaman

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwasjer View Post
Very well, those screenshots look perfectly fine. Now there may still be an issue with SHSpeechTest not finding the correct input source (iow. it does not listen to the microphone, but to another input source like a line in). I will have to check this out and try to see if I can make this selectable.

But it shouldn't need to be. I know that if you make it the 'default' input device in Recording options, that it should work. The microphone may work for you as a default 'communication' device, but this is not the same as the default 'input' device.

Perhaps it is set correctly for you, but I'm just throwing ideas out here, because there could be a different reason for everyone why it does not work. Also note that you have to restart the app when changing this setting!!!

You can also overrule it from the speechrecognition settings by clicking the 'Advanced' button, then you get this dialog:

If you leave it at preferred, the default microphone will be used as selected in the previous screenshot. Otherwise, you can fix a specific microphone for speech usage...
The wrong microphone was selected, but still NOTING..
Im soo close. C'mon!

EDIT: Just want tell, I really appreciate all the help so far!
Relly Thanks!
Gusteno8 is offline   Reply With Quote