Old 02-13-21, 12:36 PM   #10
Spliffbiff
Watch

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0
Icon14

So great! thank you!

How can i download them?

Also one other thing. And all would be perfect for me. and others i think.

The Hydrophone Help Chart in German Please. The Other Charts on the map (the Original LSH ones) ive done in german by myself by just take the original ones and rename em. The guy who modded the ahnenerbegui for lsh did them in only english too. I mean it's ok there are lot's of people playing in english. But most of the descreptions is german anyways. So for me it would be cool to have both. It feels a bit wasty when it's mixed. It's the last polishing for me and the game works and looks perfect with the LSH Mod as base and The Gui and menu fixes with better Resolution.

The other thing is the Key bindings. Every mod uses another layout or add/changes new bindings. Thats stupid. Also the Menu Items doesnt work correct. I mean the ones on the left, where u can raise or lower the antenna for example.

SO i did some work too and corrected it all, to fit with the LSH Help description. I mean we are all playing LSH at least, but i like 1080p and i like the ahnenerbe gui due to its charm and authencity. SO why dont keep the settings and bindings of LSH because i think lots of people are already used to it. About the Man on Deck orders. That's the only new ones by ericlea. I put new commands for them in MY cfg. As i said i only Fitted all to the LSH Bindings plus i fixed all the menu bindings for ahenerbe gui in the left command tray.

The thing is i ve only done it for the gemrman layout unitl now cause im lazy.

The only new added keys for Man on Deck is Shift+N/Ctrl+N. That's all.

Shift+D is Man Deck gun in LSH
Ctrl+D is man Flak in LSH
Shift+G is Man all weaponery in LSH
Ctrl+G is man on WatchBridge in LSH

So i think N was a good non used key. And it's all u need to learn new.

For me i added Range/Time/And Max Range commands too. Ctrl+Q/Ctrl+A/Ctrl+S. But there's no need to use them or remember them. u can use the buttons by your navigator like always.
(Ctrl+W is Weather in LSH standard)

but as i said only german commands.cfg right know.

Also i cant reproduce the T key bug, or dont know what you mean by it.
Your Mousewheel settings for hydrophone etc. are implemented in my cfg.

sorry for my bad english and i hope i may convince you to keep the LSH settings for your help screens. As i said there are only the Commands.cfg/help thing and the hydrophone chart to make this perfect for me. best way would be to have it all in german and english. Im im so excited because this makes the game really come to 2020 again and is so much fun to play again.

P.s. i dont know how to upload my commands.cfg in the mean time i try to o the english version asap.

Thank you for your efforts again. cant say how much i appriciate your work. also ericleas and the other guy. i mean three people are doing the stuff. fifi/ahnenerbergui/gt86fix and all is so great.

Last edited by Spliffbiff; 02-13-21 at 12:52 PM.
Spliffbiff is offline   Reply With Quote