View Single Post
Old 11-12-07, 05:00 PM   #2
Chock
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Should add Jailhouse Rock to it too...

I got court marshalled for dereliction of duty on Falcon AF yesterday after flying a campaign mission online with my buddy. We hit the target with Durandals on ripple fire spaced 999 feet apart, me doing the left runway while my buddy did the other one running in from the opposite direction, to split the AA fire. It was cool, like an airshow, we passed by one another right in the middle, good job those babies have a delay parachute. Then I turned around and did a hangar with retarded Mark 82s, as my buddy nursed his damaged F-16 back, just shows that you can get lucky, I made two passes and never got a scratch, he made one and lost the flight control system and some other stuff, but he landed it back at base okay despite having to fight a constant roll to the left, actually it was a great landing, a real 'greaser'. With no damage, I made it back okay too - with just 200lbs of fuel left at touchdown LOL. It rated my performance as good, and my buddy's as excellent, so I don't know why they court marshalled me, unless it was for jettisoning the AMRAAMs on the way back to get better fuel consumption.

Chock