View Single Post
Old 10-18-20, 03:21 AM   #1
Kaptlt.Endrass
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0
Default I've Broken SHIII

Sending out the old SSS to all Kaluens...

It would seem that I've very much damaged the files of SH3 somehow, I think as a result of my mod soup. Attempting a reset of JSGME has failed insofar, and at this point, I believe, to my knowledge, that the only course of action left to me is to reinstall SH3 and attached mods.

However, I first want to run it by the long-time veterans, as perhaps I missed something.

Currently, my reasoning for the possibility that the game has broken is, namely, the repair times. A better way to put it would be that I can't repair. Even in shallow water, I've been unable to stop what would normally be minor flooding as I watch the timer for flooding recovery on the crew management screen produce triple-digit numerals in the seconds, and those numbers go up no matter what I do (including surfacing).

While I appreciate the heighted realism of getting sunk by every single aircraft attack in 1944, it does get a little annoying. If there is something simple, such as manually fixing the code in the files or other such way, perhaps one of our crew will know it?

Thanks in advance!

As much as I dislike it sometimes, I'm a tin can sailor, through and through.
Kaptlt.Endrass is offline   Reply With Quote