View Single Post
Old 01-21-16, 09:18 PM   #5
Julian
Sailor man

Downloads: 271
Uploads: 0
Default kormoran add-on and others in Destroyer Command

I had the same situation also...It says that the ship is playable. There are other ships in the download section also which are suppose to be playable.. Graf Spee/Admiral Scheer, King George V, and a few others. Check the list.

But!! if by chance you have Silent Hunter 2, there is a playable battleship Bismarck here. Just have to follow instructions on what files have to be saved as backup files in Silent Hunter 2 subfolder and then copy and paste the Bismarck files given to that folder to overwrite. You can always go back to your saved files and overwrite the Bismarck files to go back to the original game.

As far as the add-ons for playable ships in Destroyer Command, I don't know what else there is anyone can do.

If by chance these add-ons had those extra 3 or 4 files mentioned in the Silent Hunter 2/playable Bismarck game, then we could backup the files needed and paste the playable files into the folder and be able to play these ships. they don't have those extra files.

In the download section of Destroyer Command, they have these so-called super mods. One is called Sealords and the other Kriegsmarine 2. Here you can command the big ships of the German Navy with added missions.
Here we got some of the naval battles both historical and what if type missions.

Here you can command the Bismarck, Scharnhorst, Gneiseau, Graf Spee along with heavy cruisers Hipper, Prinz Eugen and destroyers.

Check it out.

There is also an Italian mod called Mare Nostrum, which has missions in the Mediterrean between the British/American and Italian/German Navies.

I don't know if Subsim has it available or check Googles...I still have the Exe. file available.

Wish I could be of more help to you....hopefully someone else can come up with an answer...All the best...

Last edited by Julian; 01-22-16 at 12:35 AM.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote