View Single Post
Old 09-05-17, 12:44 PM   #33
thereddaikon
Watch

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyableSTIG View Post

Is it possible to split up the category of ships from the "Signature" tab? It seems tedious to go through every ship type when you know you have a submarine contact, it can't be a surface contact.

Basically, the "Signature" tab could be split up into four categories: Submarines, Warship, Merchant, All (original setup with all contact types listed). That way it would make classification faster when general ship categories are already known. Especially if you ever officially add a Russian campaign, as then you could switch between NATO/Warsaw pact ships. But that's for later I'm sure.

Great idea! Something related I have run in to on several occasions is I have come across a sub or surface ship that is doesn't have an entry in the manual. Twice now it turned out to be an Echo. For whatever reason the entry for that boat was just missing. Then in other missions its back. I am running the Russian Subs mod so I'm not sure if this is a bug with the game or an unintended issue caused by the mod. Has anyone else experienced this? It can be really frustrating to have a clear signature of the target but just not have an entry that matches. Eventually the crew will auto assign the correct type to it or I will sink it without knowing exactly what it was until I get to the AAR.
thereddaikon is offline   Reply With Quote